Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Water isn't a very good Decoration

We had our first flood tonight. One of our food storage water bottles leaked and soaked our cupboard and kitchen floor.

After cleaning up the water mess, we decorated our first Christmas tree as a family. It is a small tree, but we like it.
I have TONS of Christmas decorations!
We already have tons of presents under our tree (all from John and Sandy, Lyle's parents). It is fun to have all the gift under there. Lyle thinks it is funny I put my tree skirt under such a little tree, but I spent so long making it, I have to use it.

To make it like being home, I put welcome lamps in our window.

4 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

I really like that picture of you two! Sorry about the flood!! i'm glad yall have a tree this year! It really doesn't feel like Christmas time here yet... it's kind of surprising to see people have trees up already!

Becca said...

You guys are such nerds...but Christmas is the best time of the year.

Dena said...

I LOVE the tree is is so cute and tiny. it fits you guys though ever so perfectly!!! Sorry about the water damage I hope it is nothing to serious.

Olivia said...

Awww Cute christmas tree!!!