Today I went shopping with my friend Brooke, and her three super cute kids :: Elle, Kate & Grey. We have been talking for WEEKS about going to the J.Crew outlet to see if there were any good deals on their children's clothing. I have to say,
J.Crew has the CUTEST children's clothing. I couldn't resist, and I had to buy this adorable little green polka dot dress (even though I don't have a little girl to put in on yet):

I bought myself this fun yellow flower headband.
I am in love with cute headbands! I always feel so fashionable when I have a great headband to compliment my outfit:

Also, I just finished this quilt and I particularly like the hand quilted stars Ly added to it for me:
3 comments:
Ok. Can you send that dress and headband out to Kenzie!!! She would be so cute in them. I can't wait to see it on one of your kids :)
Also, you guys are getting so good with the quilts. I love it!
Who did the stitching on that blanket?! It looks awesome!
Look how cute!! I LOVE that headband!!
Post a Comment