Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going Country...

For about a month we are crashing in this place out in the serious county of Nassau, NY. It has smelly water, a tiny bathroom, and no kitchen, but we do have a fridge, good air conditioning, and very affordable rent. We are glad we could find someplace to live until we know for sure whether we are moving to Wisconsin this year or not.

To help with the smelly water, our neighbor, Jesse, put a filter on the shower. It has made it bearable.

We didn't expect to have a fridge, so we were super excited to see that the owners put in a new little refrigerator before we moved in. We immediately filled it up. Yay for not having to eat out every night!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I hope you figure out if your going to Wisconsin soon! Don't let the trailer get you down!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Yay you get to be "trailer trash" for part of your life. I am glad that they put a filter in your shower. Now you get a fun story to tell like I have with my flea room.

Natalie Putnam said...

At least its only for a month. I wish Lyle didn't have work, then you could come stay with me or Amy. I love your quilt :)