Saturday, February 05, 2011

Baby Shower

Today a couple of my friends and I threw a baby shower for this super cute girl named Maryn. Natalie asked me to take lots of photos, so here are several of all the decorations my friend, Brooke, and I put together:








For the party favor, I decided trying out these cute pie pops that Jessica showed me. They were super easy, though a little time consuming. I made Apple and Raspberry.


3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

SO cute Emily! I love it. I am glad you tried the cute pie pops.

Natalie Putnam said...

I LOVE it! You always do the best job decorating. I love the colors you all used and I wish you would send me a few pies :)

Lisa and Dan said...

That is pretty funny that both Jessica and you used pom pom decorations. It looks like it was a fun shower (: I should have had you teach me some decorating skills while we lived so close.