Friday, October 04, 2013
Time for me to say something real about my life...
This is my last weekend with my little Sammy before needing to go back to work. I can't seem to stop crying. We decided going back was the best thing for our little family, but I am so upset about it. I waited 5 years for my little baby, and suffered through a loss of a baby which was beyond horrible, and now I need to hand him over to someone else to get to enjoy all his sweet little moments with and to give all his cuddles to. I feel like I am going to miss out on so much. It doesn't help that I hate my job and am dreading the time there. It makes it that much harder to be having to spend so much time away from my Sam and to be giving up being his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh emily i amsorry you are having to go through this. Good luck wirh work hope it can be a more positive experience.
.....:(
I wish I could make it better. Maybe it is time to embrace the contract work now.
This breaks my heart. I hope you can figure out a way to work from home so you can be with Sam more.
Post a Comment