Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm Engaged... officially!

After being unofficially engaged for 14 months, Lyle FINALLY proposed last Friday (May 18). He proposed at the park, which we spend alot of time at. I love my ring and I am excited to spend my forever with Lyle.

The Proposal.




The Ring.


10 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

YEA!!! Congrats - I'm soooo happy for you and your future hubby. Good luck with all the planning!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

YEAH! Finally!!!! The ring is beautiful. I can't wait until August now!

Olivia said...

I love the ring! Its beautiful!!!!!!! I'm glad he FINALLY proposed!

Amy and her little family said...

The pictures turned out great! you look so happy. I'm glad yall waited till you were ready...100%. I love and miss you Ems! Are you going to do my hair for your wedding? haha just kidding!

Anonymous said...

I guess he found the ring?

Melissa said...

congratulations!! That's so exciting. Your ring is beautiful!
-Melissa

Natalie Putnam said...

Oh Emily, the ring ROCKS. It is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on being official!!!!

Natalie

Debi Putnam said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. That ring is to-die-for gorgeous! and I love the flowers. Best Wishes in your future together.

Paula said...

Yea! Congrats! Good luck and have fun planning.

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!