Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rushing the Stage

This weekend Ly and I went to Salt Lake to go to the Killer's concert at The Great Saltair, or as Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) called it: Salt Lakes' Taj Mahal. I thought that was quite a romantic way of describing the location. We were right in the front, so we got pushed around alot and got caught up into mass jumping. It's usually not my thing, but I loved it. The Killers rocked! I've never been to a more fun concert.

The Great Saltair

Here on some pictures for the rest of our weekend in Salt Lake.

Ly at Smith and Morehouse Reservoir, outside Kamas. He served 6 months of his mission there. I think ly is soooo good lookin' in this picture.

Ly and I taking pictures of ourselves while waiting for our tee-off time at the golf course.

Ly and I got very very lost trying to get to Red Robin for dinner. In short, it took us two hours to get from Farmington to Layton. This is ly when we FINALLY got there.

We search all weekend for the perfect location for our wedding reception. It has been a dream of mine since I was a child to have a mountain wedding reception, so when we found this place I knew it was perfect... imagine it decorated and dusk for the full effect.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm glad you had fun Ems. Lyle looks really wierd on the pic you kissing him! Oh mom says that she reserved both spots.

Amy and her little family said...

That sounds great! That's how going to yellowcard concert was. We were getting pushed all over the floor, because EVERYONE would lean one way, they would jump around- it was pretty much crazy. It was fun though. I'm glad yall had fun. Tell Lyle that I like his hair a little longer. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Lyle is just great. I am hapy to here that you picked out a place for the reception.

I just have to say tht you and Lyle are so great for eachother and you can see the love in each of the pics