Saturday, January 26, 2008

Checking the list twice, or three times

I think Lyle's favorite part of our Christmas holiday in New York is the day before we left my mom took Ly and me to Massachusetts and Vermont so Lyle could check off a few states on his list. He loved it!!! When people ask him about his holiday break, he always tells them about that day. We got chocolate pastries, a huge free box of hand dipped dark chocolates, saw Robert Frost's house, went to the coolest toy store in the world, went to a real antique store (no questionable thrift store items in sight) and bought a big container of fresh Vermont maple syrup... I don't know what else we would need to make a perfect day for Lyle. And to top it all off, Ly got to see three new states. I am glad my mom took us on that day trip.

1 comment:

Dena said...

that is great sounds like you have a great time Got any of those chocolate left LOL