Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ballet, anyone.

I bought these super cute ballet flats at Dillards this past week and I LOVE THEM! I wear them pretty much everyday now to work. They are so comfortable and they make my feet adorable. I love ballet flats... they are the perfect shoe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so CUTE!!

I know what you mean I wear my cute flats I got when you were here practically everyday. They make any outfit cuter!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I wish I could buy cute shoes! Maybe one day.

Come visit me in GA!!!! (its warm)

Natalie

Becca said...

I would totally wear ballet shoes every day if I could keep them on my feet. They would just fall off with every step. ;-)

AmyB said...

Hey! I am so glad you found my blog- and now I've found yours! :) I am so happy with Todd and can see from your pics that married life is treating you well, too! Love you, girl! Amy B

Dena said...

those are adorable!!!! too bad i am just not use to flats

Heather Alvarez said...

Hey cute girl! I was blog surfing and found you! Looks like you're happy and beuatiful as ever! I added you to our blog...

http://alvarezatlfam.blogspot.com/