
He also surprised me with a pair of earring I wanted which he bought for me Friday while I was working.

I got him a Juicy Leatherman, which he has been wanting for a long time.

We drove home on Sunday and then Monday night we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. Lyle decided to take me there because we went to eat at Olive Garden the night we got engaged. It was a very sentimental thing and I love that Lyle thought of it.
I had a great first Valentine’s Day (weekend) married. In a few weeks we will have been married 6 months and we are planning something fun to celebrate. I’ll post about that later. February is a crazy romantic month for us and I am crazy in love with my husband!
3 comments:
You guys are so cute!
I really like the bag and I WANT the earings. (Lyle can keep the knife, I dont want it).
I'm glad you had a great Valentines weekend.
Natalie
CUTE!! Yall look like yall had a blast!! That bag is so freakin' cute! btw you looked at my site while I was still editing :)
Cute! I'm glad yall had fun!
Post a Comment