Today I made a Lemon Meringue Pie all by myself (pretty much). My mother-in-law, Sandy, taught me how to make a pie crust from scratch. It was by no means a beautiful crust, but it didn't tear too badly and it covered most the edges of the pie plate.
This is the finished crust and the mess I made doing it:

I had to call my mom several times to help me with the EXTREMELY simple recipe.
Here is the finished pie (Mmmmm...yummy!)
5 comments:
Mmm, looks good! I was wondering why you were calling so much!
WOW, that looks really good.
Natalie
OH MY GOSH THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!!
Chris's stupid diet is killing my sweet tooth!
that looks good!!! May i suggest for my pie crusts I wrap my cutting board with cheese cloth that way i do not use as much flour whes rolling and when it comes time to move it it is easier!!
I think you did a great job on the pie it look great( I am not good at marange)
Marange is gross.
Post a Comment