Saturday, May 17, 2008

Planting a Garden

Lyle's mom put Ly and I in charge of planting all the flower pots in her yard this spring. Ly and I went to the nursery and bought flowers and planted them this afternoon (I picked the flowers out, and Ly planted them). I will post pictures of our pots now and again after all the flowers bloom.

Begonias and Gerbera Daisies:

Fushias and Salvias:

Salvias and Inpatients:

3 comments:

Lyle said...

I'm a good planter.

Amy and her little family said...

It must be a guy thing! I can find pretty plants, but Chris knows everything about planting them! Cute garden though!

Kari said...

At the new apartments we are also in charge of the grounds... mowing and gardening. The problem is that the managers before us let it go. We are now trying to revive it as much as possible. I have no idea where to start with the gardening thing... I envy your ability to pick out what looks good together.