Monday, September 08, 2008

My husband Rocks!

Lyle sent me this gorgeous arrangement of white daisies while I was visiting my family in New York this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! What a nice husband!

Natalie

angelle said...

Wow! Those are beautiful.

Lyle said...

I know, I am the greatest.

sixpickychicks said...

Tell Lyle THANKS for the flowers! I have thoughouly enjoyed having them brighten my kitchen. They are hitting the garbage bin this morning...so sad. Another sign that the trip with Emily and Natalie had to end. We miss you! Love, Mom

Becca said...

Pictures are coming...I still don't have the internet at my apartment and blogs are blocked at school. I will try and get pictures up as soon as possible.

Wilkerson Family said...

Em, I'm glad you found such a great guy. :) You seem so happy. Your blog is way cute. It's very artistic, exactly what I would expect. All of your pictures are beautiful.

Sometimes I miss that first semester we lived together. I enjoyed all the conversations we would have while everyone else was at class... sigh. You should check out our blog sometime. www.wilkersonbunch.blogspot.com