Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Autumn Day at the Beach

To celebrate Lyle completing his research internship last Friday, Lyle's mom and I took Lyle on a day trip to the Oregon coast. We went to Cannon Beach, ate at Mo's, and went shopping in Lincoln City. It was a fun day.

HUGE Spruce Tree on the way to the beach that got struck by lightning last year.

Lyle playing on a really cool piece of drift wood:

We are so in love (if you can't tell by my hair, it was REALLY windy):

Lyle pointing to Mo's (Mmmmm):

4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am glad you had fun. It looks REALLY cold!

Lyle said...

Mo. mmmmmmmmmm!

Jaden said...

I've been to that exact spot. I would love to go back there again.....except for I'd skip Mo's this time (that's a story for another day!).

Lisa and Dan said...

You'll have to tell Lyle congratulations! By the way, it's boring here without you. We have to go to the temple by ourselves (: