Wednesday, January 07, 2009

some of our new york holiday

We had a great holiday with my family in New York this year. Natalie took TONS of photos, and I especially liked this one of Ly and me:
Every year my family does ginger bread houses. I did mine very traditional this year. Lyle was the creative one out of us, and he did a pirate house:

Lyle's family has a holiday tradition of doing a pinata. He wanted to share it with my family. Lily and Dean especially loved it. Of course, the pinata is a pirate just for Lyle (thanks, mom!):

4 comments:

Jaden said...

That's a great photo of the two of you!

Amy and her little family said...

love that pic of yall! YOUR EYES!!!

Natalie Putnam said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I wish I was there!!! Just kidding. I had such a great time with you all, I cant wait for you to come out to Atlanta soon.

Natalie

Dena said...

really rally cool!!! Avery saw the pic of you two and said mommy that is my friend pointing at Lyle LOL