Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. On Thursday we carved pumpkins with Lyle's parents. We carved ours into a skull I drew in college that Lyle likes.

Here is Lyle carving:

Here is our scary pumpkin:

On Halloween I went to the Bills in the morning and Jess, Emerson and I went to the mall.

Here is Emerson in his super cute costume. EVERYONE at the mall stopped to say how cute he was:

Here is Jess and Emerson together at the mall:

That evening we went home and Lyle and I ate chili (a Bush family tradition), ate caramel apples, and played Ticket to ride:

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has the BEST caramel apples. We had to buy some for the holiday:

4 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

If I had carved that pumpkin it definitly would not have had a mouth...How did you do that? It is great.

Lyle said...

It takes a very thin knife.

Katy Wilson said...

fun halloween! i love it when you have a new blog!

Natalie Putnam said...

Yeah!!! You updated your blog!!!

That is such a cool pumpkin. I think it is so cool you got to hang out with the little monster all day! I wanted to get that costume for Deano, but they didn't make it that big.

Did you see my comment to you on Jessica's post???