New York City on Saturday was so much fun. The weather was very spring... cool but warm enough to not need a coat. It was perfect weather for a walk through central park. We got to the city and parked near times square. We got Jamba Juice (yes! my favorite) and walked all the way up the park to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We took a tour of the museum, which I have never done. I loved it! Very informative and I saw lots of things I would have just walked right pass normally. After the museum we walked back down the park and went to Kate's Paperie. If you love paper and letterpress, definitely make Kate's a stop in the city. Afterwards we went and got some New York Cheesecake and ate dinner at John's Pizza (yummy!!!). I will never weary of visiting New York.
Lyle and me in central park with our Jamba Juices
Lyle and me in front of the Met
I loved this modern art piece. I had never noticed it before today in my many trips to the Met. Isn't it so gorgeous! The paint was the thickest I have ever seen on a painting that I remember.
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Now stop stalling and get down here!!!!!!
I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I want to be in the city at spring, with jamba, my hubby, and a way cute hair cut!
Oh and Johns pizza??? So lucky!!
You better have enjoyed the birthday trip!
My pictures don't look happy cause my feet hurt.
Looks so fun. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment