Here are a few highlights from my 28th Birthday.A few of the gifts I received:

Lyle took me to get a pedicure:

Olivia made me chocolate white chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!

Lyle took me shopping!!! These were the coolest outlets. They had everything from Aeropostale to Chanel and Dior stores. I ended up buying an outfit from Banana Republic, a few things from Williams-Sonoma, and a tie for Ly at Fossil.

We got the yummiest frozen drinks at Godiva. They were dark chocolate raspberry.

My mom got sick on my birthday, so we are going to do my birthday dinner on Sunday. We are also going to New York City (my favorite place on earth) tomorrow to keep the celebration going. I had a WONDERFUL birthday this year.
2 comments:
Glad you had a good birthday. I can't believe you are getting so old :)
Ok, so you might not want to bring that wallet with you to GA because I just might need to take it from you! It is way to cute. I think it just landed itself onto my wishlist.
Can't wait to see you and give you our gift!!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment