Your quilts are looking so cute!
That is how I did Emerson's quilt. So much easier! I really like this quilt too!
So, you made the circles by hand on the first quilt and just used the machine on the second? They are both really cute. I would love to have a sewing machine and learn to sew cute things like that!
It looks great!
Thanks ems! :)you can take off the free stuff one if you want. I'm not advertising it anymore.btw GREAT QUILTS!! Many all my sisters are so awesome!I'm glad Lyle is having a good time doing it with you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your quilts are looking so cute!
That is how I did Emerson's quilt. So much easier! I really like this quilt too!
So, you made the circles by hand on the first quilt and just used the machine on the second? They are both really cute. I would love to have a sewing machine and learn to sew cute things like that!
It looks great!
Thanks ems! :)
you can take off the free stuff one if you want. I'm not advertising it anymore.
btw GREAT QUILTS!! Many all my sisters are so awesome!
I'm glad Lyle is having a good time doing it with you!
Post a Comment