Saturday, October 06, 2007

Autumn Snowstorms

Today we had the first real snow storm of the winter season. I say "real" because it snowed/rained last weekend, but it was more like slush falling from the heavens. Ly and I are pretty astonished it is snowing the first weekend in October. It is way too early for autumn to be over, but the snow is beautiful and it was bound to come eventually anyways. It definitely has put me in the holiday mood. I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!


4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha dont you wish you lived here in GA where it is still 80 plus degrees outside!!!

POST MORE PICTURES!!!

Natalie

Amy and her little family said...

That's CRAZY!! You are just FINISHING fall? Yesterday was so freaking HOT out here. Anyway I miss you a BUNCH!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe that. Well ... actually I probably shouldn't be surprised. When I was in Sams on Friday, not only did they have Christmas trees and decorations up but they were also playing Christmas music!!!! Is that insane or what???? It's not even Halloween yet.

Love the photos.

Becca said...

Man, it didn't even snow that much in Park City this weekend. The weather in Rexburg really does suck. I was happy with just some snow flakes every now and then.