Monday, October 08, 2007

Scarier than Halloween!



I took my very first pregnancy test today. I have been not feeling well the past few weeks and I started showing some of the signs Jessica told me to look for. I pretty much freaked out last night when it hit me that I might be pregnant. Thank goodness the test came up negative. Ly and I have only been married a month! I want to have a baby, just not quite yet.

3 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

yikes!! Yeah I don't need to pee but I'm taking one too. I think it's all in my mind, because everytime I have sex now I think I am since Lily. Yeah I'm a dork. This will be my 4th test since her birth. I'll let you know the result!

Dena said...

wow that can sure be scary.

Shannon said...

That's so funny- I thought shortly after getting married I might be pregnant, too, but thank heavens for me it was negative, as well. But NOW I am looking for a positive and it has yet to happen... someday! :) If there were such a thing as reincarnation I'd market pregnancy tests in my next life. All us silly girls going out and getting tests at the first moment we suspect... :)