Each year at Melaleuca Halloween is a HUGE event. Every department goes all out with decorations and costumes. This year our department did a Zombie Vampire Wedding. I was apart of the Zombie side of the family (the groom's side). I came up with this years theme, which is pretty exciting. My job in helping with the decorations was to make the wedding cake:


This is a picture of my co-worker Linsey and me in our zombie costumes:

This is the bride and groom cutting the cake I made:

It was tons of fun... one of the funnest Halloween things I have done in a long time.
5 comments:
You all look really scary. I love the cake, you did a really good job!
It looks fun
That looks really cool, maybe I would actually like Halloween if we did fun stuff like that. Instead we played stupid games that five year olds might like.
And the cake looks really good. Maybe you should make my Wedding Cake, if I ever get married ;-)
that cake is AMAZING!!! You're so talented i hate you!
so I decided what to do with my bday money! I'm going to get my hair done!
You look like you are always having fun1 Can't wait to see you and I hope yall can go to germany!
Post a Comment