
I decided it was about time that I entered the world of digital SLR cameras, so I bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT today. I am so excited about it! I did alot of research and it is the best entry level SLR there is. Eventually I will get a higher end camera, but I think the Rebel is a great place to start. When I was in college I would use an SLR for all my photo work and I loved it! I loved the control I had over everything. I loved working in the dark room developing my photos. I am hoping that working digital will be just as satisfying as working on paper. I can't wait to start taking pictures, lots and lots of pictures.
1 comment:
You are going to love the new camera. I can't wait to see all the fab pictures you take!!!
Natalie
Post a Comment