Friday, March 20, 2009

Bean Town

Lyle and I did a day trip to Boston today with my mom and our friend Stephanie. I have to say that I love Boston. It is such a gorgeous city. We walked the Freedom Trail and then went to Harvard to try and find a Jamba Juice. We never did find the Jamba, but it was fun driving all around Boston.

Here are photos of us at the Granary Cemetery. Lyle is in front of Paul Revere's grave and I am by the grave for the victims of the Boston Massacre.


3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

That is really cool. It is nice that you are able to do such cool day trips up there in NY.

I am glad to hear that mom is feeling good enought to go to boston!

Amy and her little family said...

How exciting! I wish I were out there with yall!

Lyle said...

Who's that cute girl next to the Boston Massacre plaque?!