Saturday, March 21, 2009

Short Spring Cut

Today I went over to a friend's house who also styles hair and we cut each other's hair. My hair was REALLY damaged on the ends from coloring my hair so much this summer, so I had her cut it short... shorter than I have for a long time. I also did lots of layers, which I usually don't do. I like it! It is super easy and cute.

6 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Very cute! I love it. I always think that short hair is so much better than long hair. It gives personality.

I like how you are looking in the mirror instead of in the camera!

angelle said...

Your haircut is so cute! It makes me want to cut mine.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Super cute!

Amy and her little family said...

love it Ems!

sixpickychicks said...

I love your new cut. It really suits you. I am enjoying having you here. Thanks for coming home during this time...even through the stress that we are all feeling here. You are a fun friend to have.

Lyle said...

Cutting your hair off means that playing with your hair is easier, since all the damage is gone. Yeah!!