haha it looks like a library card on it... you're such a nerd!
You're such a great designer. This is just proof that people love what you do. I love you!!
good idea...i drove by my future house tonight and i live right next to a jamba juice...and i thought of you
Dad is so funny. You need a card on there for me since I always have you working on something. Then you can send me a bill in the mail :)Still can't decide on a color for the stickers.
That is funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha it looks like a library card on it... you're such a nerd!
You're such a great designer. This is just proof that people love what you do. I love you!!
good idea...
i drove by my future house tonight and i live right next to a jamba juice...and i thought of you
Dad is so funny. You need a card on there for me since I always have you working on something. Then you can send me a bill in the mail :)
Still can't decide on a color for the stickers.
That is funny.
Post a Comment