Saturday, June 19, 2010

Biloxi and New Orleans...

Lyle had never seen the Gulf of Mexico, so on the way to New Orleans we stopped in Biloxi and went to the beach. I love how warm the water in the gulf is!
In New Orleans, we, of course, had to get a po-boy for dinner.
This is for you, mom. Lyle thought you would like it:
For breakfast we went to Cafe du Monde. They gave us an insane amount of powder sugar to go with our 3 little beignets.

While wondering the streets, we went into a little AMAZING art gallery. I found an artist I love love love. Denis Lebecq.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

You guys always go on fun vacations. I love you you always try and experience the city you are in.

Olivia said...

I am so jealous that you got beignets! YUM!

sixpickychicks said...

NO!