Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going Fishing...

Saturday we decided to go fishing, well Lyle and John went fishing and Sandy and I sunbathed and talked. It was really fun. We went to Lake Mary, in Flagstaff. In the morning we went to the upper lake and the boys caught a lot of little fish that they just threw back. In the evening we went to the lower lake and they caught two rainbow trout.

The first spot we went fishing was really rocky, so Ly and John kept loosing their hooks in the rocks. So, this was a common scene of the morning... the boys at the tackle box:

Lyle catching his first fish of the day... but it was a perch, so he threw is back:

My father-in-law, John, casting his line:

My adorable husband chilling while he fishes:

John taking his hook out of the first trout he caught:

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I love all these new posts. I just have to say... Fish are gross! Thats all.

Amy and her little family said...

i agree with nat... but fishing is fun! Well as long as you don't actually catch a fish!