Friday, June 25, 2010

Mitering 101...

While visiting Arizona, I decided to finish up the edges of some of Ly's quilts. I am glad I decided to, because Sandy taught be how to properly bind with bias tape, and how to do a mitered corner. Though I still need practice, it looks TONS better than what I was doing before.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Ok. Emily. I. Want. This. Quilt!!!! You and Lyle should start making quilts for all the kids. But seriously... If you are selling this one, I really want it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

The binding looks great. You need to teach me again the next time we skype.

Natalie Putnam said...

Take pictures of all your quilts for me. Please.

Amy and her little family said...

why are you so talented at everything you try??? it's not normal to be so good at everything!! My kids want quilts!