Yesterday my camera was delivered. I love it! Ly put the camera together while I was at work, and when I got home I began reading the manual so I can figure out what everything is for, how to change my f-stop and aperture, etc. My memory card hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't been able to start taking pictures like crazy yet. As soon as it arrives, I'll post pictures I've taken with my new camera.
4 comments:
AWW I wANT ONE!!! I'm glad you have one though! Remember to take bunches of pics and POST A LOT!!
That is so cool. I can't wait to see the pictures you take.
Why did Lyle put it together for you, that's the best part???
Natalie
I'm so jealous!!!! I wish I had a husband to put my camera together... :)
Packages are fun, and putting stuff together is half the fun.
Post a Comment