Saturday, March 01, 2008

Celebrating 6 Months

Last Monday Ly and I had our 6 months anniversary of our marriage. To celebrate we decided to go Lava Hot Springs this weekend.
We had so much fun! It was snowing HUGE snowflakes the whole time we were out in the pools. It was a crazy feeling being super warm from the pools, but having our hair white with snow flakes. Unfortunately I didn't dare take pictures at the pools when it was snowing so heavily, but I did take this picture (with my new camera) of Lyle in the car on the 2 hour drive to the springs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months!!!

I'm glad you had fun together, I would love to see the hot springs sometime.

Natalie

Amy and her little family said...

CUTE! Yall are always doing things!

Dena said...

happy 6 months hun. That sound so very romantic!!!