When I was a child my favorite family vacation was to Durango and Silverton, Colorado. I haven't been back since I was about 12 years old, though. I was nervous I wouldn't love it as an adult as much as a when I was a child, but I worried for no reason. It was awesome!!! We walked the shops in downtown Durango, got chocolates and fudge at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, stayed in a cabin up in the San Juan Mountains, and best of all... We got to ride on the narrow gauge steam engine train through the mountains up to Silverton.
I loved loved loved our little trip to Colorado.In Durango:

The Train:



3 comments:
That's so fun. I want to go to Durango. Did you not got to MesaVerde?
I am SOOO jealous. I want to take a trip to Durango. I am glad you had fun, and I am glad you get to go back home. I was worried about the house. We should plan a sisters trip to durango and Mesa Verde after Amy moves.
I'll visit there soon!! :)
Post a Comment