Monday, March 17, 2008

Always on a quest for shoes

I have been looking for a pair of pointy toes wedges to wear with dress pants to work. I am sure you are thinking that everywhere you turn there are pointy toe shoes, but I don't like the really long points. I think they make my feet look funny. Last week I came across these Kenneth Cole shoes at Macy's and had to get them. They are perfect! They are really comfortable and give just the right look with my dress pants.


I am still looking for a pair of brown wedges that I love, but haven't been able to find any yet. Hopefully soon! I am SUPER picky about the toe shape, so it makes shopping frustrating for me and for Lyle.

3 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

look at American eagle I saw some REALLY cute ones!!

Dena said...

Well i know who to go to if i need shoes. You are one of the best dressers I know. (I think it is a Bush family thing)

Are new shoes fun???

Becca said...

That is one thing we have in common, love of shoes. Although my loyalities lie with tennis shoes not dress shoes. Honestly a girl can never have too many shoes.