Lyle and I went to the Rexburg temple last night for the first time. It is gorgeous! We love that the temple was finished being built before we moved away so we could go through it.
WOW, that is a great picture and a beautiful temple. I would love to be able to go there sometime. Maybe when Dean or Kenzie is away at school and I go out for a mothers weekend!!!
Funny story: I am messing around on my laptop and in the corner of the background is a little slideshow of all the pictures on my computer and so I looked at it the other day while I was waiting for something to load and all of the sudden there were these pictures I have never seen in my life. Upon looking a little closer, I realized they are of Lyle. Somehow, my computer shows all of your pictures from your blogpage in it's slide show. I have never downloaded your pictures, and to be honest, I've never even seen all of them, just the most recent. And, it's just your blog, no one elses. Random huh.
3 comments:
I bet it was beautiful!
WOW, that is a great picture and a beautiful temple. I would love to be able to go there sometime. Maybe when Dean or Kenzie is away at school and I go out for a mothers weekend!!!
Natalie
Funny story: I am messing around on my laptop and in the corner of the background is a little slideshow of all the pictures on my computer and so I looked at it the other day while I was waiting for something to load and all of the sudden there were these pictures I have never seen in my life. Upon looking a little closer, I realized they are of Lyle. Somehow, my computer shows all of your pictures from your blogpage in it's slide show. I have never downloaded your pictures, and to be honest, I've never even seen all of them, just the most recent. And, it's just your blog, no one elses. Random huh.
Post a Comment