Since it is my birthday at the end of the month, I thought I would make a birthday wish list, just for fun! (Everything Highlighted is a link to the item listed)
Automotive GPS. Definitely a Garmin, probably a Nuvi 260.
Holga Camera and starter kit. This camera takes the coolest photographs! Click here to see some photos taken with this camera.
There are several things from Urban Outfitters that I want:
1. Deux Lux Pintuck Satchel Purse (Taupe)
2. Envirosax Flora Reusable Bags (I want to start using reusable bags instead of getting plastic bags at the grocery store, especially when I go to WinCo.)
3. Shirred Zip Up Hoodie. Size Large.
I am a girl crazy about shoes. A few pairs I want are:
Aldo City Fashion Centerville Wedges (carmel) size 8
Blowfish Stella Tea print (black or green) size 8 1/2
Sanuk Pocahontas Sidewalk Surfer Sandal Shoe (dark brown) size 8
Sanuk Taos Women's Fashionable Sidewalk Surfers size 8
For my new camera I would love to have a light meter and a uni-pod to help make my pictures rock!
4 and/or 5 iron golf club. They are the essentials that I am missing. I also would love a box of amazing golf balls that all the other golfers will be jealous of when they happen across it in the rough.
Ultra feminine Travel Bag (not suitcase) for the Airplane and weekend trips. I like the Vera Bradley Large Duffel (Java Blue, or Medallion), but I am open to suggestions. I am also in love with the Fleur-De-Lis Weekender bag from Anthropologie.
I need a nice travel toiletry bag (mine is falling apart) and a big cosmetics bag (maybe a Vera Bradley).
William-Sonoma is calling my name. I would like:
1. All-Clad Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons and Odd sized Cups (I already have the odd sized spoons)
2. Ruffled Cake stands (any color)
From Anthropolgie, I think the Right To Roam Skirt is so great.
A design book. I especially want "New Vintage Type" by Steven Heller, and "1000 Bags Tags and Labels" by Kiki Eldridge
I am still collecting fun glasses. I think some double malt glasses and beer mugs would both be amazing (I don't drink alcohol out of them... I just think they are great design and fun to use).
I always ADORE gift cards because I am in love with shopping and Jamba Juice...
Jamba, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Aldos, Shade Clothing, William Sonoma, Anthropologie, Pier1, amazon
Last, but not least, I would like a super cute knee length house robe that I would feel comfortable and cute in when I have to throw something on the answer the door, etc.
I really like the Sunday Brunch Robe from Anthropologie.
1 comment:
Okay I think I will teal your Idea here!! Love the list idea!!
Post a Comment