Since this is Ly and my first
St. Patrick's Day married, I wanted to do something fun. I decided to make a festive meal. It turns out I don't like most festive food of the holiday, particularly corned beef, so I came up with my own thing. I make pork chops and scalloped potatoes and steamed cabbage. We also had sparkling apple-grape juice and a chocolate satin pie for dessert. I think this will be our tradition. It was really good!
5 comments:
I need you to come cook dinner at my house. That looks really good. Did you make the cake or buy it? If you made it then please give me the recipe.
I am going to have to make pork chops soon because now I am in the mood after seeing that picture. Maybe I will have Mom make them this weedend.
Natalie
mmmm that pie looks so good! I'm glad you had fun!!!
you need to come cook for me. I think we had pp&js that night lol
that's right, my wife is the best!!
Wahoo!!!
wow everything but the meat looks great!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment