I was so excited when Lyle's birthday presents to me arrived. MY HUSBAND ROCKS! He got me a Vera Bradley duffel bag which is the perfect size for weekend trips and carrying onto airplanes, plus it is super feminine. He also got me a Holga Camera. No camera takes pictures as cool at a Holga. It is unpredictable, leaves lots of dust and scratches, and creates amazing vignettes around photographs. It is self progressing, so it is super easy to do multiple exposures. I am so excited to use it. I am saving it for Portland where there are cooler things to photograph.
4 comments:
I am the best gift giver!!!
That is cool. I am very curious to see what the pictures look like. That is a very cute bag. Lyle did a very good job.
Also, ask Lyle why he never comments on my blog???
Natalie
I love those gifts!!! That camera sounds so freakin' neat!
I am excited to get to see that camera. It sounds pretty cool.
Someone in the airport had that bag. I thought that it was super cute.
Post a Comment