Monday, March 24, 2008

Summer Showers

In a few weeks we are moving to Portland, Oregon. Ly got a summer research internship at Oregon Health and Science University. It is a fabulous school and this internship is going to look great on medical school applications which is exciting! I want Ly to get into the best medical school for his program.

.........................................................................................................................
I am especially excited that I get to spend the whole summer close to my sister Jess, and more importantly my new nephew Emerson. It will be fun to get to know my in-laws better, also.

6 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

how cool! When i see Emery you'll have a 2 year old too! LAME! anyway happy early birthday!!!!

love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Lyle got his internship. You are going to love being around Emery so much. I will have to try to make a trip to see you guys sometime this summer.

Natalie

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

It is going to be a fun summer. I am glad that Lyle was able to find an internship :)

Dena said...

Great news for Lyle. I hope you have fun there. Hey with you being so close to your sis maybe your mom will visit you more LOL. New cities can be fun.

Amy and her little family said...

Happy birthday ho!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Happy Birthday!